Medical CV preparation
From your CV a person needs to quickly see:
- Your ambition
- Your most recent experience
- Your core medical and higher medical qualifications
- The route you would anticipate securing employment in the UK with.
It should include a first page summary of this information, followed by the roles you've undertaken in more detail. Roles can vary tremendously between countries so perhaps provide a work load description and what a typical week involves for you. Information to include could be from the following:
- the hospital
- the total amount of beds
- facilities on offer
- the size of the department
- amount of beds and facilities on offer within the department
- how many doctors work within the department, do you supervise/ teach anyone within your current role?
- Can you also detail what a typical day consists of within your current position, amount of patients seen and most common cases
- Please list all the procedures you are able to carry out, supervised and unsupervised
Testimonials are useful, but you must provide 2 references from your most recent employment (including email addresses and contact numbers so we can apply for these directly if needs be).