The recruitment process - International doctors
- Send us your CV - detailing any job preferences that you may have, such as ideal role and preferred locations.
- We will confirm receipt and advise the timescale for the interview process.
- Pre-screening will be undertaken in your country of origin (or the country you are currently in) and you will be contacted and advised if you have been successful and given the timescales for the next stage.
- Contacted by telephone for a pre-interview to assess your knowledge, language ability and fit with the client
- Interviewed in your own country to assess your knowledge, language ability and fit with the client
- Your CVs will be sent to the Trust/recruiting hospital for their short listing process. Candidates they would like to interview will be contacted and interviewing will take place via video-conferencing or face-to-face if already in the recruiting country, by Trust/hospital representatives.
- You will be contacted and advised if you have been unsuccessful and the successful candidate will receive an offer of employment.
- For UK positions at Consultant level, successful candidates will often be invited to the UK to commence in the post as soon as possible, normally on an initial locum basis, while full Royal College accredited interviews can be arranged (where required) and visa sponsorship can be arranged if necessary. All other checks including health and references will be made at this stage.