What do I need to do to work as a locum doctor in the UK?
Our registration process is quick and easy – contact us now and with access to a few of your documents, we can have you working in no time at all.
- Current CV – Please include as much information as possible regarding your recent posts, filling in any gaps.
- Names and contact details of 2 referees supporting the grade and specialty you wish to work at, where possible from your most recent substantive
- Copies of Higher Qualification Certificates and ATLS/PALS/ALS certificates.
- A copy of your General Medical or General Dental Council Certificate (GMC/GDC) or registration number. If you are not registered please visit their website at
- Evidence of health checks and immunisation for:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C and HIV if performing Exposure Prone Procedures (EPPs)
- UK DBS enhanced disclosure dated within the last 12 months. If you are new to working in the UK, we will need a copy of a Police check dated within 3 months.
- Copy of passport and Visa Stamp.